This post was sponsored by The Quaker Oats Company as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Looking for a healthy and creative oatmeal recipe idea? You’ve come to the right place. These Oatmeal, Cranberry and White Chocolate Bites satisfy your sweet tooth while helping you stay on track with your healthy living lifestyle…
Finding quick, versatile and healthy snack options that everyone in my family loves can be a challenge. I’m mainly looking for whole, good-for-you ingredients, my kids are mainly looking for them to taste good.
I’m joining Quaker Oats this month to celebrate “Oatober”, to remind people about the versatility of oats, a super grain that has been a part of our morning rituals for over 100 years. This easy oatmeal recipe, for Oatmeal, Cranberry and White Chocolate Bites, are the perfect way to celebrate!
I’ve always loved the versatility of oats; they serve as a blank canvas with endless possibilities for customizing your oatmeal dish.
To make these Oatmeal, Cranberry and White Chocolate Bites, just gather your ingredients…
…and mix them together. Set in the fridge a bit to firm, then roll into balls.
- 1 Cup Old Fashioned Quaker Oats
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/3 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Cup All Natural Nut Butter (I chose peanut butter, but any nut butter would work well)
- 1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Ground Flaxseed
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Coconut
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl. Mix. Set in fridge for about 30 minutes so ingredients firm up a bit. Roll into balls (you can use a bit of cooking spray or oil to help keep your hands from getting too sticky). Store in refrigerator.
Quaker Oats are the result of nearly 140 years of expertise at work, ensuring that you get the highest quality oats as possible. For more information about Quaker Oats, the brand’s latest innovations and recipe ideas, please visit their site, their Facebook page, and follow them on Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.
Thanks for reading all about my Oatmeal, Cranberry and White Chocolate Bites! Have a lovely day!