This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FreshSummerSkin #CollectiveBias
It’s beach season! As busy moms know, getting ready for summer vacation involves many different tasks and to-dos. Often, though, there’s one area we forget to get vacation-ready-our skin! Today, I’m sharing five fast and easy summer skin tips to help keep your skin healthy, glowing and hydrated, all summer long.
Whenever I’m looking to improve and change my seasonal skincare routine, my first stop is Target for Neutrogena® products. Neutrogena, the #1 dermatologist recommended facial skin care brand, has always been my choice to promote healthy summer skin regimens: from make-up removal, cleansing, exfoliating, hydration, to sun protection.
1. Use a High Quality, Gentle Cleanser. Neutrogena 12oz Ultra Gentle Cleanser is my go-to warm-weather cleanser. I love how it’s created for sensitive skin, and cleans without the use of harsh cleansers. It’s fragrance free, light and perfect to use morning and night!
2. Wear Sun Protection. This is a rather obvious summer skin tip, but one that bears repeating. I like Neutrogena’s Oil-Free Moisture Lotion SP15 for a base, but it’s always important to remember to use sunscreen on all exposed skin (and to reapply often). Wide-brimmed hats and sunglasses are another easy way to protect your skin from harmful rays.
3. Wash Your Face Every Night. Summer days are busy days, but it’s still important to wash your face each night. This can be even more true in the warm weather, where sweat, sunscreen, and air pollutants build up on your skin. With Neutrogena 25ct Pink Grapefruit Wipes, you have no excuse not to wash up each evening. Bonus: the fresh grapefruit scent is clean, fresh, and just lovely.
4. Drink Plenty of Water. Another obvious tip, but an important one! Need some help staying adequately hydrated? Try adding essential oils (lemon and lime are my picks) or fruit to your water for a delicious upgrade, or buy a cute new water bottle to encourage sipping throughout the day!
5. Eat Plenty of Fruits and Vegetables. You really are what you eat. Keep your skin glowing and hydrated from the inside out by eating plenty of fruits and vegetables. Make salads, smoothies or prep and pack them for easy on-the-go treats for traveling, the pool or beach!
Ready to get your skin summer-ready? Between 6/25 – 7/1, head to Target (or Target.com) and when you buy 3 select Neutrogena products, you’ll get a $5 Target GiftCard!
You can find Neutrogena products at Target in the Beauty aisle (look for the special end cap in select stores)!
I’d love to know: what are your favorite summer skincare tips?
Have a lovely day!