We hope you enjoy the products we recommend. Just so you know, burlap+blue receives a commission from products purchased from this site. Oh, and one more thing, prices are accurate and items are in stock at time of publication.
This easy recipe is the perfect dessert treat! Make a batch of these Maple Peanut Butter Cheerios Bars for birthdays, bake sales and more!
There are lots of variations of cheerios bars out there.
Over the weekend, though, I wanted to make a version with one of my favorite flavors–maple!
These Maple Peanut Butter Cheerios Bars are a sweet treat that comes together quickly.
Best of all, there are so many ways to customize them.
You can swap out any variety of Cheerios (honestly, you can use almost any cereal you’d like) and use whatever nut butter you have on hand.
Add in various chips, coconut, or even nuts for a completely unique flavor!
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 16 Ounce Bag Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter (I used creamy, but you can use whatever you have on hand)
- 6 Cups Maple Cheerios
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips, Divided
- Add your butter to a large saucepan. Melt on low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Mix in your cheerios.
- Mix in about half of the chocolate chips (these will melt).
- Take a 9x13 baking pan and grease with butter. Alternatively, you can put down parchment paper. These are sticky and parchment paper helps them come out of the pan easily.
- Place mixture in pan, pressing down until even. I tore off a piece of parchment to use to press down mixture. Again, it's sticky! Alternatively, you can use butter on your hands to keep mixture from sticking.
- Let set. Cut into squares and enjoy!
These turned out SO good. They have a chewy texture with a bit of crunch, and the maple, peanut butter and chocolate flavors go together beautifully!
Thanks so much for reading all about our Maple Peanut Butter Cheerios Bars.
Have a great day!