We hope you enjoy the products we recommend. Just so you know, burlap+blue receives a commission from products purchased from this site. Oh, and one more thing, prices are accurate and items are in stock at time of publication.
Love the taste of a fresh, hot, right-out-of-the-oven cinnamon roll? Then this easy, no yeast, recipe for Cinnamon Roll Bread is for you!
Cinnamon rolls are one of my favorite foods on this planet. I mean, what’s not to love?
I’ve always loved the flavors of cinnamon and vanilla, and I especially adore the not-overly-sweet confectioners sugar glaze over the top.
Make a loaf for a yummy breakfast or afternoon treat. Cinnamon Roll Bread is perfect with a hot cup of coffee, tea, or a glass of milk!
Best of all, this recipe is easy. No yeast, no rising, no kneading! Simply combine the ingredients, prepare a pan, bake and enjoy!
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Greek Yogurt (feel free to sub in sour cream)
- FOR THE SWIRL
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted and Cooled
- FOR THE GLAZE
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 - 3 teaspoons water, cream or milk (adjust this as needed for consistency)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a glass loaf pan by spraying with cooking spray and inserting a piece of parchment to fit (sides can hang over the pan for easy lifting)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, vanilla, and yogurt or sour cream. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, stirring until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan. In a small bowl, stir the Swirl ingredients together. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the top of the bread; then use a knife to swirl it a couple of times into the batter. (Don't overmix it).
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the center tests done with a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes in the pan on a wire rack. Remove bread from the pan and cool completely on the rack.
- Make the Glaze by whisking the ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth, adding a dab of liquid (I prefer milk for this) at a time until a good drizzling consistency is reached.
- When the bread is cool to the touch, drizzle the glaze over the top.
- Enjoy! Refrigerate any leftover bread for up to three days.
Seriously. So easy. So delicious.
Thanks so much for reading all about our Cinnamon Roll Bread (No Yeast!).
Have a lovely day!