Summer is right around the corner, and if your kitchen is still boasting last season’s wares, this post is for you. Didn’t think your baking needed a seasonal upgrade? It technically doesn’t, but there are so many new, unique, and just-plain-awesome seasonally-inspired baking goods and tools, it just makes sense to add a few to your kitchen’s arsenal.
Whether you bake for gifts, for holidays, or just for your household, there’s something here for everyone!
1. Paper baking products aren’t new to the market, but if you haven’t given them a try, make it a point to for your next baking project. These tube pans are portable, inexpensive and come in several different colors and designs.
2. Have a Star Wars fan in the household? These silicon baking molds are a must-have! You get seven different designs, and they’re perfect for ice cubes (try adding food coloring to the water to make them stand out!), candy making, or even mini soaps!
3. A stand-out, patterned bundt pan is a perfect for taking those warm weather cakes up a notch. The Pioneer Woman uses a similar one, and, once you have it, go ahead and use it to make her Lemon Lime Pound Cake (you won’t regret, I promise you!)
4. Cute baking pans are just the beginning, though. To up your baking game even more, print out and attach these adorable Spring-themed printable gift tags to your baked goods. They come in two styles, and, attached with baker’s twine, are a simple, yet beautiful, way to package your delicious goods for gifting.
5. Well, isn’t this amazing!? This OXO Cupcake Corer is THE perfect way to gussy up your next batch of cupcakes. Just use it to remove a section of the cupcake, fill the center with icing, candy, or jam, cut the removed section in half, and place one half back on top to cover your hidden goodies. Add icing, and you’ve got a sweet treat anyone would love.
6. Haven’t been bit by the baking bug? Not a problem! A cupcake liner wreath is a great way to purchase pretty baking products and create something lovely with them outside of the kitchen! Choose plain white baking cups and color them as I did, or choose a pattern (polka dots, anyone?) for a fun twist!
Are there any must-have baking tools that you love? Leave a comment; I love finding new kitchen wares to add to my collection!
Thanks for reading all about my favorite baking tools! Have a lovely day!
#contains affiliate links