We hope you enjoy the products we recommend. Just so you know, burlap+blue receives a commission from products purchased from this site. Oh, and one more thing, prices are accurate and items are in stock at time of publication.
An easy Greek tortellini pasta salad perfect for warm-weather picnics and BBQs! Make this delicious recipe today!
If I had a summer go-to pasta salad, this would probably be it! All the best parts of a Gre
ek salad combined with cheese tortellini make a great main dish for warmer weather or a side dish for all your get get togethers.
If there’s one type of cuisine I love more than the rest, it’s probably Greek. I love the flavors and I love how the recipes can be adapted and customized.
For this Greek Tortellini Salad, I took all my favorite veggies, combined them with tortellini, and made a Lemon Vinaigrette that is my go-to dressing.
- 1 20 Ounce Package Cheese Tortellini
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 Mini Cucumbers
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled or Cubed
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Dill
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Juice of Two Lemons
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- To make your dressing, combine lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, dijon mustard and garlic in a mason jar. Shake or stir to combine. Set aside.
- Cook your tortellini according to package instructions. Drain and rinse once done.
- Cut your tomatoes in half, dice your cucumbers, pepper, and onion and add to a large bowl. Add your cooked tortellini, feta, herbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine with your dressing and refrigerate.
Customize it as you’d like, you can add in roasted red pepper strips, artichoke hearts, or pepperoncini. You can also add in fresh basil, or even some red pepper flakes for some heat. Anything goes!
Thanks so much for reading all about our Easy Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe! Have a lovely day!