We hope you enjoy the products we recommend. Just so you know, burlap+blue receives a commission from products purchased from this site. Oh, and one more thing, prices are accurate and items are in stock at time of publication.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
You know those busy days where 5 o’clock arrives and you still have no idea what’s for dinner? I have to admit, I have more than my fair share of them.
Trying to stock my fridge and pantry with items so I can pull together a quick and delicious meal, in under 30 minutes, is a definite goal of mine.
Smithfield® understands this, and with their help, I’ve created an easy Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Chop recipe, and paired with a simple Tomato, Cucumber and Feta Salad, you can have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes.
My Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Chops started with Smithfield All Natural Bone-in Pork Chops. Boneless pork chops would work equally well; I just find that bone-in has a bit more flavor.
Smithfield® All Natural Fresh Pork is Guaranteed Tender, which means that it’s cuts are hand-selected based on coloring and marbling. Smithfield® pork is fresh (never frozen), raised in the USA, and USDA verified.
Smithfield® products are naturally tender, with no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, and no added steroids or hormones. It’s an easy way to make smarter food choices, without spending hours in the kitchen.
I’ve found that Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork is great on the grill, which is why I decided to grill our Honey Mustard Pork Chops (though the oven, slow cooker or instant pot would work, too).
Here’s what you need:
- Smithfield All Natural Bone-in Pork Chops
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons each: Whole Grain Mustard & Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Chopped Parsley, Optional
- Heat grill. Combine all ingredients. If desired, reserve about 2 tablespoons of marinade to use as a sauce.
- Place marinade in a large plastic bag. Place pork chops in bag, distributing the marinade evenly. Place in refrigerator and marinate for at least 30 minutes (and up to 12 hours).
- Dispose of marinade and grill pork chops for 3 minutes per side. Let meat rest, and serve with reserved marinade (if desired) and chopped parsley (optional).
Such a quick, easy, and healthy recipe. I love that this recipe is perfect for a 30 minute weeknight meal, but would also be great for weekend entertaining!
To pair with my Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork, I made an easy Tomato, Cucumber and Feta Salad. Here’s the recipe:
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, Chopped & Seeded
- 1/2 English Cucumber, Chopped
- 1/4 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Block Feta Cheese, Diced
- Fresh Basil Leaves, Chopped (If Desired)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Combine all tomatoes, cucumber, and onion in a bowl. Top with olive oil and vinegar and toss together. Add feta and basil (if using). Toss gently and serve.
I found my Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork at Walmart, and made life even simpler by using Walmart’s Online Grocery Pickup. I simply added everything I needed to my online cart, chose a pickup time, and someone was waiting for me with my groceries when I pulled in. Couldn’t be easier.
Have you tried Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork? I’d love to hear how you prepared it for an easy weeknight meal!
Thanks so much for reading all about my Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Chops + Tomato, Cucumber & Feta Salad! Have a lovely day!